Chesham (/ˈtʃɛʃəm/, locally /ˈtʃɛsəm/, or /ˈtʃɛzəm/) is in the Chiltern Hills, Buckinghamshire, England, 11 miles (18 km) southeast of the county town of Aylesbury. Chesham is a civil parish designated a town council within Chiltern district. It is in the Chess Valley and between farmland. The antiquated records of Chesham as a unity are from the second half of the 10th century although there is archaeological evidence of people in this Place from on the subject of 8000 BC. Henry III decided the town a royal charter for a weekly broadcast in 1257.
Chesham is known for its four Bs — boots, beer, brushes and Baptists. In the direction of fierce competition from both house and abroad all these expected industries sharply declined. The ready availability of intelligent labour encouraged new industries to the town both past and after the Second World War. Today, employment in the town is provided mainly by small businesses engaged in spacious industry, technology and professional services.
From the in advance part of the 20th century, there has been a considerable improvement with supplementary housing developments and civic infrastructure. Chesham has become a commuter town following improved attachment to London via the London Underground and road networks. The town middle has been progressively redeveloped past the 1960s and was pedestrianised in the 1990s. The population at the 2011 Census was 21,483.