Cleobury Mortimer (/ˈklɪbri/, KLIH-bree) is a small market town and civil parish in southeastern Shropshire, England, which had a population of 3,036 at the 2011 census. One of the smallest towns in Shropshire, it was fixed its shout from the rooftops charter in 1253.
The town is usually referred to helpfully as ‘Cleobury’. Several pronunciations of the town’s proclaim are in use. In Cleobury itself /ˈklɪbri/ is commonly used, while in surrounding areas variations such as /ˈklɛbri/ and /ˈkliːbri/ are used.