North Shoebury (once known as Shoebury Parva and Little Shoebury) is a district and former village in the north-east of Southend-on-Sea in the English county of Essex.
North Shoebury was afterward an ecclesiastical parish. The 1870-2 gazetteer retrieve reads:
North Shoebury was, until 1 October 1933, additionally a civil parish; on this date it was abolished and administration split between Southend-on-Sea and Great Wakering parishes.
Coordinates: 51°32′24″N 0°46′54″E / 51.53989°N 0.78167°E / 51.53989; 0.78167