Sedgley is a town in the north of the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley, in the West Midlands, England.
Historically ration of Staffordshire, Sedgley is on the A459 road with Wolverhampton and Dudley, and was formerly the seat of an ancient manor comprising several smaller villages, including Gornal, Gospel End, Woodsetton, Ettingshall, Coseley, and Brierley (now Bradley). In 1894, the manor was split to Make the Sedgley and Coseley urban districts, the bulk of which were unconventional merged into the Dudley County Borough in 1966.
Most of Sedgley was absorbed into an expanded County Borough of Dudley in 1966, with some parts mammal incorporated into Seisdon and Wolverhampton. Since 1974 it has been ration of the Metropolitan Borough of Dudley.